Sunday 20 October 2019

ScraPerfect - Embossed Birthday Card

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm happy to be sharing another post for ScraPerfect

Since I have discovered these great products,
I don't do any heat embossing without them!

Here's the Birthday Card I made:


Here's what I used:


I began by taking my Perfect Crafting Pouch 
to the white cardstock piece.
I stamped the image with the embossing ink,
sprinkled it with purple and green embossing powder,
and heat set it.
I wrapped it with a pretty ribbon, and added the bow, 
using the Best Glue Ever.
Then I stamped the Happy Birthday with black ink.


With the front panel all finished,
I grabbed the Best Glue Ever, and adhered it to the purple cardstock panel,
and adhered that to the white A2 tent-fold card base.


Embossed images are always so pretty!


Finally, I grabbed my Embellie Gellie,
and using the Best Glue Ever,
I added three sequins in place.


Here's a final look at the finished card:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Flower Stamp, 
CTMH - Sentiment Stamp;
Embossing Powder: SNS - Purple and Green;
Ink: Stampendous - Embossing Ink,
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink;
Ribbon: Offray;
Unknown Sequins.

 ScraPerfect Products Used:

Best Glue Ever

Perfect Crafting Pouch

Embellie Gellie

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I'll be back soon with another project share!


* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:




No comments:

Blog Archive