Thursday 17 October 2019

Rinea Tutorial - Treat Tote

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a new tutorial for Rinea.

I'm going to show you how to make this quick and easy Treat Tote 
out of a fun combination of Rinea Foiled Papers! 



Materials Used:
Die: WRMK - Nesting Circle Dies;
Scrap of Lime Green Offray Ribbon;
Wrap It Up Cricut Cartridge;
Cricut Expression 2 Machine.

I hadn't used my Expression 2 Machine, or any of my Cricut Cartridges for a while, so I thought I'd pull them out for this project.
1. From the Wrap It Up Cartridge, I cut the Pumpkin Tote out of the Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper. It turns out my blade was a little dull, and I didn't like the way the pumpkin looked.
2. I cut another tote that said "treats", using the Marigold/Marigold Starstruck Foiled Paper. Then using a circle die, I cut out just enough to cover the pumpkin face on the first tote cut.


3. I adhered the die-cut "treats" circle in place on the tote cut before assembling the tote.
4. Assemble the tote.


5. Tie the ribbon into a bow, and adhere it in place above the circle.


If you look really close, and you know it's there, you can see a couple of the pumpkin face lines through the letters. That's okay with me. The next time I make this tote, it will be a plain tote with the added circle. 


It's good to pull out some of these other options once in a while,
and put them to use! 
It's all so much fun!

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another new project!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



2 comments:

Blog Archive