Wednesday 16 October 2019

Simply Crafty SVGs - Christmas Tag Box Set

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!
I know it's not my usual posting date
but I've switched with a team-mate who is on holidays!

This month I'm sharing a fun little Christmas project.
I've used the:

Christmas Tag Box Set

The file contains six complete tag boxes.
Here are the four that I made:


Here's a closer look:

For this one, I cut the box out of patterned paper,
and used solid for the outside panel. 
I inserted a piece of acrylic for the window.
I added a little satin ribbon bow, and hanging loop.


For this one, I made the box out of solid cardstock,
and cut the panel from patterned paper.
Again, I've inserted a piece of acrylic,
and added the ribbon bow and loop.


This little tree box is made in the same way as the last.


I made the final box out of patterned paper.
Then instead of inserting acrylic,
I added a contrasting piece of solid cardstock.
Then I added a twine bow,
and inserted more twine through the top of the box.


Here's the back side of all the boxes.
I used the cutouts from the front to decorate the backs.


These Tag Boxes are so much fun to put together!
They'll be even more fun to fill...
...with some tasty treats or a fun little gift. 
If you don't want anyone to get a peek at it,
the fill the window with cardstock instead of acrylic.
You could even just use them as fun shaker elements!
Give them a try and make them your own!


Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Assorted Cardstock and Christmas Scraps;
Small Pieces of Clear Acrylic;
Unknown Twine;
Offray Ribbon.

File from Simply Crafty SVGs:


* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

These are so cute, Nancy! What a fun idea for gift boxes.

Doreen said...

What a great selection of gift boxes.xxx

Katie said...

These are stunning

Maria Pilar said...

So cute this boxes. Love them
Hugs

Janet said...

So cute Nancy. I think the snowflake one is my favorite.

Janet’s Smiles

Blog Archive