Monday 28 October 2019

My Scrap Chick - Pumpkin Easel Card

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I'm featuring the fun:

Pumpkin Icon Easel Card 2
I made my card out of plain cardstock

but this would be a good one to play with,
using some cute patterned paper too.

Here's my card:


This was a really fun cut to put together.
It's so easy...and so perfect for the season.


I stamped the sentiment,
matted it with black,
and adhered it in place using foam tape.


Above is a photo of the card folded flat.


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Stamp: The Project Bin - New Leaf Stamp Set;
Ink: Imagine Crafts - Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

Products from My Scrap Chick:


* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




1 comment:

Coffee bean design team said...

Very very cute Nancy xxx Anne x

Blog Archive