Saturday 16 November 2019

Rinea Tutorial - Autumn Owl Card

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun new tutorial for Rinea.

I'm going to show you how to make this sweet little owl card,
using these fabulous foiled papers!

I'm using the Autumn Foiled Variety Paper Pack for this project.

Here's my Autumn Owl Card:



Here's how I did it:




Materials Used:
Machine to Cut SVG Filel;
White Cardstock.

1. Using your machine of choice, cut the file pieces out as shown in the photo above. 
Or change the colors according to your own taste.
2. Assemble all the pieces as described in the instructions, and shown in the following photos.


3. Experiment with the eye pieces before adhering them in place. 
He can have so many different expressions, just from varying the placement of his eyes.
4. I curled his wings before adhering them in place,. This adds a little bit of dimension to the card. You could even tuck something under his wing...like a little flower bouquet.


This card is so much fun to put together!
It's a simple project that would be easy to do in multiples
but the foiled paper makes it look so special!


* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back very soon with another new project!
* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your owl card, I agree about the foiled card it looks Super. Great design card.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Woot woot! Love this design Nancy! Especially the curled wings! So pretty!

Diane said...

What an adorable owl. Lovin' this little cutie.

Blog Archive