Monday 25 November 2019

Simply Crafty SVGs - Gingerbread House

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This month I've combined two cut files from the shop,
to create a fun Christmas project. 

I've used:

Gingerbread House Box,

and Cone Christmas Tree.
(This is a FREE file)

Here's my project:


Isn't that fun? 
The papers aren't very bright
but that's because I opted to use fun Shimmer Cardstock.
In person it's really lovely,
although photos don't really do it justice.


The Shimmer paper pad did not include a white,
so I used the pretty pale blue for the rooftop and the snow drifts. 


Here's the other side:


Once everything was assembled,
I added some glitter glue to the top of each of the candies.
Here's the back:


The surprise with this house is that the roof lifts up!
It's just begging to be filled with gingerbread cookies! 
YUM!! :o)


Here are the cute little cone trees.
They're made from two green shades of Shimmer cardstock.
Then I added some fun Nuvo Drops for the "ornaments".
There are so many ways to decorate these little trees!


Here's one last look:


Other Materials Used:
Paper: Recollections - Holiday Shimmer Cardstock;
Nuvo Crystal Drops: Autumn Red, Bottle Green, Simply White;
Unknown Glitter Glue.`

File from Simply Crafty SVGs:

Gingerbread House Box,

and Cone Christmas Tree.
(This is a FREE file)

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Filled with gingerbread cookies would make such a fun and yummy gift, Nancy! Wonderful project!

Coffee bean design team said...

Oh I love homemade gingerbreaf!! These are fantastic Nancy !!! Anne xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this little house with it's trees, a super gift box and love the details on each make.
Faith x

Blog Archive