Wednesday 15 January 2020

Glittery Love Valentine Card

Hello, my friends!

Today I have another combination DT post.
I've combined products from Southern Ridge Trading Company,
with products from ScraPerfect,
to create a Glittery Love Valentine card.

These products really are an ideal combination!

Here's my sparkly card:



Here's what I used to make it:



First I cut the background paper and adhered it to the front of the A2 Card Base.
Then I glued the pink paper to the front of the chipboard tag.
I trimmed around it with my blade, and then inked all the edges.
I looped some red glittery ribbon through the top of the tag,
and then added a ribbon bow.
I added the Best Glue Ever to the front of the "Love" and two chipboard hearts.
The No-Clog Writing Cap really helps with adding glue neatly to the lettering.
While the glue was still wet, I sprinkled the red glitter liberally over top.


Once the glue was all dry, I adhered the chipboard tag and hearts in place on the card base.


Here's a close-up look at the "love"-ly word!
You may also notice that there's random glitter .
I forgot to brush off all the loose glitter once it was dry...oops! 
I did that after the photos were taken. 
Then I used the Perfect Cleaning Cloth to clean up all the glittery mess! lol


It's such a pretty combination of products!



Southern Ridge Trading Company Products:



ScraPerfect Products:



Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Bo Bunny - Crazy Love;
Glitter: Glitters Galore - Fire Engine Red;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with more creative fun!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you: 



2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful card! Love the sparkly Love!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Clear up or no, it's fabulous, love the sparkly glitter and the background paper, great design too.
Faith x

Blog Archive