Monday 13 January 2020

My Scrap Chick - Teddy Bear Love

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I have combined three great files to create a Valentine card:

Girlfriend Valentine Bear

Boyfriend Valentine Bear

Cupid Valentine Card

Here's my card:


Aren't those bears adorable?
There are several more in the shop to choose from!
I used the print/cut option for my card
but the file includes the cut option.
I think they'd be lots of fun to put together that way too!


I've placed these sweet bears on a background 
created with the Cupid Valentine Card File.
It comes with lots of fun layers and bits.
I used only some of them.
After adhering all the layers,
I added the bears with foam tape.
Finally, I added a little shimmer to all the hearts,
and to the little red bow.


This card was so much fun to make!
I'm going to have to play with more of the cute bears,
and this card file is one that is sure to be showing up again!


Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air;
Recollections - Cardstock;
Spectrum Noir Shimmer Marker.

* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Squeal - so cute and lovely.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

They're a delightful pair! Love the added sparkle!

Blog Archive