Monday 20 January 2020

Vilda Stamps - Best Friends Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm excited to be sharing my first DT project for Vilda Stamps!

In case you missed the announcement over on facebook,
I have joined the fabulous Vilda Stamps Design Team for this year!

On the 12th and 21st of each month, I will be sharing two projects, in two separate blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!

I thought I would take a little break from Valentine's cards
but then I added a heart,
so technically it's a Valentine, right? ;o)

Here is my first card:


Isn't that sweet?
I used V686 Stamp. This is just one of the two adorable images.
I also used the sentiment "Best Friends" from the V860 Stamp.


I coloured my image, cut it out, and matted it. 
Then I layered it with foam tape, onto a pretty die-cut piece, 
before adhering it onto the prepared background and card base. 


I stamped "Best Friends" on blue cardstock,
and then die-cut it with a heart.


Here's a closer look at the heart. 
Finally, I added a pretty double looped bow!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: AC - Cardstock, AC - My Baby;
Markers: Hobby Colour;
Dies: Marianne Design, Spellbinders - Nesting Heart;
Ribbon: Celebrate it.

Vilda Stamps Used:


* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back in a little while to share my second card with you!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



3 comments:

Coffee bean design team said...

This is a gorgeous blue Nancy!!! Really cute card!!! Anne xxx

Karen Dunbrook said...

really adorable card...waving hi to you out west, I'm in Ontario.
x Karen

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My Goodness Nancy, how adorable is that image? I LOVE this card, the blue is fabulous, so is your design, all Fabulous.. forgot to say Congratulations on the DT
Faith x

Blog Archive