Tuesday 21 January 2020

Vilda Stamps - Being Creative Isn't a Hobby!

Hello, my friends!

I'm back to share my second project for Vilda Stamps!

On the 12th and 21st of each month, I will be sharing two projects, in two separate blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!

This one might be Valentine colours but it's not a Valentine! 
The stamp set I used is very versatile and could definitely be used to make a Valentine card.

Here's what I made:


Using Vilda Stamp V813, I stamped the tag and the corner flourish onto white cardstock.
I then cut them out, and coloured the flowers. 
I then chose one of the sentiments from Vilda Stamp V763,
and stamped it onto the tag, using dark pink ink.
I created my card base by layering two papers onto a white card base.
I then added the tag and corner flourish in place, using foam tape.
Finally, I added some ribbon through the top of the tag,
and added some sparkly stickles to everything!


Isn't that tag great? 
I'll be using it over and over! 


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Basic Grey - Kissing Booth;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Hampton Art - Pink;
Markers: Hobby Colour;
Ribbon: Offray;
Stickles: Star Dust.

Vilda Stamps Used:



* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back next month with more fun projects!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

That tag is gorgeous Nancy! Love what you did here - an awesome card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! so beautiful Nancy. Love everything about it.
Faith x

Blog Archive