Thursday 23 January 2020

Quietfire Creations - Flourished Heart Card

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Quietfire Design

Today I'm sharing another really pretty cut file. 
It's called Ornamental Heart.
and you can find it HERE.

Here's my card:

Isn't that a beautiful cut?


There are so many creative possibilities with this one!
There are also lots of ways to embellish it 
once it's put together. 


I opted to keep it very simple,
and just added three large sequins.


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Sequins: Unknown.

Quietfire Products Used:


* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another Quietfire project.
In the meantime, check out the shop and the Designer's blog.
They're full of fabulous inspiration!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card Nancy, the heart is such a beautiful cut and I love how you have kept it simple.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very cool design. Beautiful die!

Blog Archive