Saturday 25 January 2020

My Scrap Chick - Love Card

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I'm featuring a Valentine card, 
combining three great files:

Scalloped Oval Tag Layers,

Love Script Word,

Botanical Branches.

Here's my card:


I began with a white A2 card base, to which I added a piece of black cardstock.
I cut two ovals: the large one in red, and the next layer in pink.
They were adhered together, and then added to the card base using foam tape.


Next, I cut the Botanical Branch piece.
There are several options on this file, I chose the one with hearts.
I centered it on the pink oval, and adhered it in place.


The Love Script file comes with 3 layers but I only used two. 
I layered the red onto the black, and adhered it on my card at an angle.


Finally, I added some pretty red Stickles to each heart on the Botanical Branch.


Again, this was a really fun card to put together!
Maybe this will be the one that I give to my Sweetie! :o)


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Stickles: Christmas Red.

My Scrap Chick Files Used:

Scalloped Oval Tag Layers,

Love Script Word,

Botanical Branches.

* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope that I've given you some fun ideas!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the layering and the sparkly hearts and the BIG "love". A super card Nancy.
Faith x

Jana Forrest said...

I just LOVE your card Nancy! It is very special and I think whoever receives this will treasure it.

Valerie said...

I love this and how you use parts and pieces to create something brand new. It's beautiful.

Blog Archive