Monday 27 January 2020

Simply Crafty SVGs - Candy Dispenser

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This month I've used the:

Treat Dispenser

I still have some treats left over from Christmas
that I want to have close at hand in my craft room!
Then when I realized my post date
I decided to make it a Valentine themed dispenser.
Maybe I'll get some more treats for Valentine's Day! ;o)



I cut the base out of some pink AC cardstock.
Then I found this fun heart paper in my stash.
It's been there a long time! 
I used it for all the panels.


To finish it off, I simply added a pretty ribbon bow.


The back is left blank,
and serves as a great spot to write a note.


The lid comes off for easy filling. 
I'm sure this could be used for lots of other things too.
Wouldn't it make a fun button dispenser? 
I might have to try that! :o)


File from Simply Crafty SVGs:


* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun and pretty idea!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a wonderful design, love the Valentine theme Nancy. Good idea about the buttons :)
Faith x

Blog Archive