Wednesday 29 January 2020

Quietfire Digital - Sparkly Snowflake Shoe

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Quietfire Design

Today I'm over on the Quiefire Digital Blog sharing this fabulous digital file:


You may remember that I shared a Fall shoe several months ago. 
If you missed it, you'll find it HERE.

This is my Winter shoe:


For all the details and product links,
 head on over to the Quietfire Digital Blog HERE.

* * * * *
While you're over there, check out the shop and the Designer's blog.
They're full of fabulous inspiration!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





3 comments:

Natalia said...

Very cute!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is awesome! The paper is so cool and I love how you've added sparkle to the snowflake!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Great choice of papers, beautifully made Nancy. Love the snowflake too.
Faith x

Blog Archive