Friday 30 August 2019

Quietfire Design - Autumn Splendor

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Quietfire Design

Today I'm sharing a fun cut file called:


You can find it in the Silhouette Design Store HERE.

I've never put together a paper shoe before,
and I have to tell you I had a lot of fun.
All kinds of creative ideas came to mind for the next ones!

Here's my fancy Fall shoe:


I wanted some fun contrast, 
so I actually cut the file out three times,
from three different papers.


Isn't that fun?


Since I had all the pieces,
I had to make a second shoe, right?


I've inked all the edges,
and curled up the leaves before adhering them in place.


These would make a really cute Place Card
for a Fall themed Tea Party.
Just tuck name in among the leaves,
or write it on the sole of the shoe.


Finally, here's the pair together! lol
Not quite a match but I would wear them! ;o)


Other Products Used:
Papers: Making Memories - Autumn Splendor;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.

Quietfire Product Used:


* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I'll be back soon with more Quietfire fun!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





4 comments:

Katie said...

These are fab

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! these are just Fabulous Nancy, I love the autumn colours and the papers you used. FAB shoes, I would wear them too.
Faith x

Robin Francini said...

How amazing are those!! I love them, so my style!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun project! Would make a great conversation starter center piece!

Blog Archive