Monday 2 September 2019

Rinea Tutorial - We Rise ATC

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun tutorial for Rinea.
This month we're in partnership with Joy Clair Stamps.

I'm going to show you how to make this fun ATC
using these fabulous foiled papers and stamps!



Here's how I did it:


Materials Used:
Joy Clair - Fly With Me Stamp Set;
Imagine StazOn Pigment Ink - Piano Black;
Stamp Positioning Tool;
Sizzix ATC Die.


1. I began by choosing my stamp designs, and stamping them on my chosen colors of foiled paper, using the StazOn ink. 
*I did my stamping with a stamp positioning tool. This helps prevent any sliding or mistakes. 


2. Once the ink was all set, I took my tiny scissors and fussy cut all the little pieces out. 
3. I then cut out my ATC base, and my ATC background.
4. I stamped the sentiment on the ATC background.


5. I adhered the ATC background onto the ATC base.
6. I adhered the fussy cut banner in place on the hot air balloon, as well as the basket.
7. Before adhering the hot air balloon in place on the ATC background, I curved the balloon with my fingers. I placed some foam tape under the center of the balloon, and then adhered the basket and the edges flat against the background. 


8. Finally, I adhered the clouds in place on the background. I positioned them with the clouds extending off the base, and trimmed excess. 


Here you can see some of the dimension...


...and all the pretty shimmer of the beautiful foiled papers!


* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with some more Rinea Inspiration soon!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



4 comments:

Natalia said...

Wow,that looks great☺

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the shine on everything Nancy, the balloon is great layering, looks like you cut into pieces then added it. Fabulous.
Faith x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great fussy cutting! Love the different shades of blue!

Blog Archive