Tuesday 11 February 2020

Quietfire Creations - There are always flowers...

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Quietfire Design

Today my project features a stamp, a die, a stencil,
and some fabulous Modern Gilding Powders!
You'll find all the details HERE.

Here's my card:


For all the details and product links,
 head on over to the Quietfire Creations Blog HERE.

* * * * *
While you're over there, check out the shop and the Designer's blog.
They're full of fabulous inspiration!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is simply gorgeous! I love that sentiment, too!

Eekers said...

So pretty, and such a nice palette, even tho there is a distinct lack of yellow :D I want to have a mess with stencils, I love the look of them. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How Beautiful Nancy, so delicate, love the rose.
Faith x

Blog Archive