Monday 10 February 2020

My Scrap Chick - Heart of Love Quick Card

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I'm featuring the lovely:

Heart of Love Quick Card

Valentine's Day is fast approaching
but there's still lots of time to make this pretty card.
That's one of the wonderful joys of cut files...they're fast! 

Here's my card:


This is another simple layered card.
It can look completely different just by changing the papers.
I wanted some sparkle, so I used a white glitter paper 
as my top layer.


This photo shows the sparkle a bit better. 
To finish it off, I added a pretty red bow.


When your card is all finished
you're left with a great heart and "Love" cut-out to use on another project!
You can't beat that! :o)


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, DCWV - Glitter Cardstock;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.

My Scrap Chick File:

Heart of Love Quick Card
* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OMG, this is wonderful, love the sparkle and how quickly this would be able to be cut and made, Love it Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive