Thursday 6 February 2020

ScraPerfect - February Calendar

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm back with a new project for ScraPerfect

It's my next Calendar page. 
Again, I'm using the Memory Dex format.
Thanks so much for your great response to my January card!

Here's February:


I began with a black cardstock memory dex card.
I added a piece of Valentine themed paper.
I then cut the "February" out using my Cricut Explore Air.
It's such an intricate design.
It was easy to glue in place,
using the Best Glue Ever with the No-Clog Writing Cap.
However, before adhering the month to the card,
I had to sparkle it up a bit. 
I did that by adding Best Glue Ever over several of the little hearts.
I then sprinkled various glitters over the glue.
The glue grabs the glitter very well.
I set it aside to dry, and then added the month.


Here's the back of the card. 
I added some more Valentine themed paper, 
as well as my February calendar.
Of course, I also had to add more sparkle to this side,
using the same process.


The No-Clog Writing Cap allows you to add small,
detailed amounts of glue, wherever you want!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Fancy Pants - Love Note;  
Glitters: Glitter Galore - Fire Engine Red, Diamond Dust;


ScraPerfect Products Used:





* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I'll be back soon with another project share!


* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful piece of work Nancy, love the paper and sparkle on your hearts, which are so perfect for your Feb format.
Faith x

Blog Archive