Monday 3 February 2020

Rinea - Faceted Heart Card

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun tutorial for Rinea.

I'm going to show you how to make this fun 
Faceted Heart Card,
using these fabulous foiled papers!

I think this makes a really pretty Valentine card!

I'm using a couple of papers from the "Love" collection for this project.


Here's how I did it:



Materials Used in this Project:

From this Pack I used: Ruby/Ruby Starstruck Foiled Paper,
Tim Holtz Dies: Faceted Heart, and Crochet;
White Cardstock;
Strip of Gold Glitter Ribbon.


1. I began by creating a 5 1/2" square card base from the white cardstock.
2. I covered it with a 5 1/2" square, cut from the Ruby/Ruby Starstruck Foiled Paper.
3. On top of that I layered a 5" square of the Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
4. I die-cut the Faceted Heart and the Crochet trim from the Ruby/Ruby Starstruck Foiled Paper.


5. I assembled the Faceted Heart, and adhered it to the the card.
6. I adhered the Crochet trim in place, under the heart.
7. Finally, I tied a bow from the gold glitter ribbon, and adhered it in place beneath the heart.


The intricate Crochet die cuts these foiled papers so beautifully!
It makes such a pretty card! 
I think it would be gorgeous out of any colour combination of these foiled papers!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



3 comments:

Natalia said...

Incredibly cute☺

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very unique!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The gold certainly shows the fab heart off Nancy. A Super card.
Faith x

Blog Archive