Tuesday 11 February 2020

Vilda Stamps - Geranium Card

Hello, my friends!

 I'm back with my first Vilda Stamps project of the day!

I've used one of the beautiful floral stamps from the V861 Stamp Set!
It's a wonderful set that includes 7 great stamps!

This is the geranium stamp,
which includes the sweet little butterfly.
 
I stamped the image, and coloured it with Spectrum Noir markers.
I die-cut it in an oval, and matted it with a larger oval.
I then die-cut a pretty wreath from green cardstock.
I added one half of the wreath on the top of the ovals,
and the other on the bottom.


I then made a card base, using the same large oval die.
To make it stand up, I cut just a little bit of the oval off of the back.
I hope you can see it in the photo. 


To finish off the card, I punched three yellow butterflies.
Once they were adhered in place, I added some Stickles.
Finally, I brushed the flowers with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker.



Vilda Stamps Used:

 V861

Other Materails Used:
DCWV Textured Cardstock;
Marianne Design Die;
Sizzix Framelits - Dotted Ovals;
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Star Dust Stickles;
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch;
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back later with my second project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful stamp, beautifully coloured, love the wreath cut and added like that, makes a great shaped card.
Faith x

Eekers said...

I am here for the yellow butterflies! Woot! Such a pretty stamp! <3~

Blog Archive