Wednesday 12 February 2020

Vilda Stamps - Always Believe That Something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Hello, my friends!

I'm back to share my second project for Vilda Stamps!
This time I'm sharing a fun little tag.

This little sweetie is one of the stamps from the V686 Stamp Set!
Since she is hoping to turn the little frog into a Prince with a kiss,
I thought this great sentiment from V763 Stamp Set worked very well!




I recently purchased this fun tag die, 
and it was just perfect for this image!
I adhered the coloured image in place using foam tape, 
for some added dimension.


Here's a close-up look at the sentiment.
It's got a wonderful mixture of fonts...and just a touch of grunginess.
It will be a great stamp to use again in my art journal!




Other Materials Used:
Papers: K & Company - Watercolor Bouquet;
Die: Marianne Design Creatables;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Ribbon: Celebrate It!

Vilda Stamps Used:

V686

V763

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back next month with more fun projects!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! such a sweet image with a fabulous sentiment and tag, love you have done it out of floral paper, a Fabulous piece Nancy.
Faith x

Eekers said...

I think she looks a bit shocked, like she has kissed her prince and he's become the frog! lol! :D

Blog Archive