Saturday 22 February 2020

Quietfire Design - We Have Only This Moment...

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Quietfire Design

My card today combines the stamp
with the cut file

With Spring fast approaching
I really need to get some of these fun snow projects posted!

Here's my card:


This card file is two pieces. 
I cut the front panel in white, and the back panel in blue.
I stamped the sentiment with embossing ink,
and then heat embossed it with the Modern Gilding Powder
Doesn't it have a beautiful shine?


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Cardstock - Recollections, AC;
Ink: Stampendous Embossing Ink;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.

 Quietfire Design Products Used:

(available from Emerald Creek)

* * * * *
While you're over there, check out the shop and the Designer's blog.
They're full of fabulous inspiration!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous frame, and I love that sentiment with the blue colour.
Faith x

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a lovely, elegant design. The sentiment is beautiful too. We haven't had much snow here this winter. I'm hoping for one really good blizzard before we're done. It's so cozy inside with the white wall howling and whistling all around. I hope all is well with you. Hugs & smiles, Teresa

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous gold embossing - such a clean card! Love it, Nancy.

Blog Archive