Friday 21 February 2020

Vilda Stamps - Camera Tag

Hello, my friends!

I'm back to share my second project for Vilda Stamps!

This is completely different from the previous project I shared.
That one was all girly with flowers.
This one is very masculine, and even a little bit grungy!
It features the V798 Camer Kit Stamp Set.
This is a large set, and so much fun to play with!

Here's what I made:


I started with a chipboard tag.
I stamped the sentiment in the center with black ink.
I also stamped the filmstrip in random areas, using brown ink.
Then I inked around the outside of the tag,
and added the ribbon to the top.


Isn't that sentiment wonderful?


I stamped the large camera, the film reel, and the film cartridge, with black ink.
I coloured them in with my Spectrum Noir Markers,
and then fussy cut them out. 
They were a little bit brighter than I wanted, and had white edges.
So I inked over all of the images with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
Then I adhered them all in place using foam tape.


This really is a fabulous stamp set!
The creative possibilities are endless! 


Other Materials Used:
Chipboard;
Tim Holtz Tag Die;
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Memento Inks - Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa;
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Unknown Ribbon.

Vilda Stamps Used:


* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back next month with more fun projects!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
They are unmounted red rubber stamps.
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE this Nancy, beautifully put together and very masculine.
Faith x

Blog Archive