Thursday 20 February 2020

Vilda Stamps - Girl With Bag

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with my first of two projects for Vilda Stamps!

For this card I used the adorable V833 Stamp Set.
This set includes three stamps: Boy with Dog, Girl with Bag, and some little flowers.
I used the Girl with Bag.

Here's my card:


I stamped the image, and coloured it with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
I die-cut it, and then layered it with foam tape onto a pretty purple die-cut.
Then I used foam tape again to adhere the purple oval onto the floral background.


A card like this really needs some pretty flowers,
so I added some of those.
Finally, I added some Stickles to the little flowers in the image.
Here's a closer look:


Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
K & Company - Watercolor Bouquet;
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black;
Sizzix dotted Ovals Die;
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Elegant Ovals;
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Stickles - Star Dust;
Flowers From My Stash.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back in a few hours with my second project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
These are unmounted red rubber stamps.
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Oh this is fab what a great design and stunning colours loving it Love hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE this girly card with beautiful flowers Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive