Monday 17 February 2020

Rinea - Snowman Card

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a new tutorial for Rinea.

I'm going to show you how I made this cute
Snowman Card,
using these fabulous foiled papers!

This is a good indication of what I see when I look out my window! 

I'm using the beautiful "Frosted" collection for this project.


Here's how I did it:


Materials Used in this Project:
Sizzix Let It Snow Die by Debi Potter;
White Cardstock;
Three Coordinating Rhinestones.


1. I began by cutting an A2 card base out of white cardstock.
2. I cut an A2 size piece of the Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, and adhered it to the card base.
3. Using the die, I cut the entire piece out of Silver/Silver Starstruck Foiled Paper (shown in photo), and another one out of the Turquoise/Turquoise Starstruck Foiled Paper (not shown).


4. I adhered the Silver piece in place on the card front. From the Turquoise cut, I took all of the bits that I wanted to use, and put them in place on the card front. It was like putting a puzzle together. I adhered the letters in place, and added the Turquoise snowflakes. 
5. Using the scrap of Blush/Blush Starstruck Foiled Paper, I die-cut just the hearts on the front of the snowmen. Then I adhered them in place on the card front. 
6. Finally, I added rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes.


These foiled papers are always perfect for a fun frosty card!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a cute die - makes for a fun shiny card with the foil, Nancy.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sparkly sparkly and wonderful Nancy, great idea to use the snowman die. A Fab card.
Faith x

Blog Archive