Monday 24 February 2020

Simply Crafty SVGs - Takeout Box

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This month I'm sharing another really fun treat box!

I've used:

Takeout Box 


This is another one that's really quick and easy to put together.

I see all kinds of creative possibilities with it.Here is what I did with it:


I've added a little bit of Asian flair to my box.
Isn't that fun?


I'm always sharing this fun boxes but I never have anything on hand to put in them.
So this time I made a little something to go inside!


I made a few fun fortune cookies out of paper.
I simply cut circles of paper, and folded them up like a fortune cookie.
I used mini glue dots to hold the folds together.


They'd be fun with a little message tucked inside, wouldn't they?
I really had fun putting this one together!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock,
DCWV - The Far East Stack.

File from Simply Crafty SVGs:


* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute idea. Love the color you chose!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is so cute and I love your fortune cookies. Hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How VERY clever Nancy, love your box finished with wonderful paper and fortune cookies.
Faith x

Sandy Stark said...

I love the colors, theme and the red fortune cookies! Fun!

Blog Archive