Wednesday 26 February 2020

Quietfire Digital - Birdie Thank You Card

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Quietfire Design

Today I'm over on the Quiefire Digital Blog sharing this fabulous digital card file!

It's called Birdie Thank You Card.

We've been having some really lovely weather these days,
and you can tell that Spring is just around the corner. 
Every time I look into my back yard
I see little birds busy at the birdhouses.

So I had to share this one with you:


Isn't it adorable?

For all the details and product links,
 head on over to the Quietfire Creations Blog HERE.

* * * * *
While you're over there, check out the shop and the Designer's blog.
They're full of fabulous inspiration!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Welcome Spring is written all over this! What a sweet card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Happy card Nancy, love the colours, we have birds eating us out of house and home LOL.
Faith x

Bernadet said...

What a beautiful card Nancy!

Eekers said...

oooo love this! So pretty! I'd quite like the background design as wallpaper in my craft room :D x

Blog Archive