Tuesday 31 March 2020

Quietfire Creations - Tea & Thee Card

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Quietfire Design
This will be my final post for Quietfire.
It's been great but I need to reduce my schedule a bit.

Today my project focuses on a wonderful stamp set,
along with a really fun digital cut file.
You'll find all the details HERE.

Here's my card:


For all the details and product links,
 head on over to the Quietfire Creations Blog HERE.

* * * * *
While you're over there, check out the shop and the Designer's blog.
They're full of fabulous inspiration!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a fun little card Nancy. Love the monochromatic look.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a GREAT card Nancy,love the little cup and the stamp. super shape card.
Keep well and safe.
Faith x

Blog Archive