Monday 27 April 2020

Simply Crafty SVGs - Round Candy Box

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This month I'm sharing:

Round Candy Box

It's a fabulous file, 
and makes such a pretty little box!
I used the leftover bits to create a sweet little matching tag!

Here's my project:


The file includes a cut for an acetate insert in the top.
I wanted to take it up a notch,
so I turned the top into a little shaker.
All I did was cut two pieces of acetate, and a ring of chipboard.
Foam would be a good option for the ring but I didn't have any.
I adhered one piece of acetate to the ring.
I then sprinkled some gold, pink and turquoise
glitter, beads, and sequins.
Then I adhered the second piece of acetate over top.
The rest of the construction is the same. 


Here's the top view of the lid. 
I kept the fillers light and pretty.


It's a really great design,
and would make a beautiful Mother's Day gift box.


Other Materials Used:
American Crafts Cardstock;
Craft Smith Tea Party Paper;
Acetate;
Scrap of Chipboard;
Unknown beads, glitter, and sequins.

File from Simply Crafty SVGs:


* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very pretty! Love the pretty cardstock!

Helle Bilde Müller said...

This is indeed a very pretty box to give away ❤️

Jennifer said...

Super pretty box! I love that paper that you used.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so beautiful Nancy, gorgeous cut file, gorgeous paper and brilliant adaptation.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Anne ingram said...

So beautiful Nancy!!! I really love that card!!!

Diane said...

Such a pretty little shaker box and from an SGV file to boot. Great job.

Blog Archive