Thursday 23 April 2020

Maker's Movement - You Are the Sweetest!

Hello, my friends!

I'm back today to share a fun project for Maker's Movement

If you missed my recent Crossover II Machine review,
you'll find it right HERE.
I used this great machine for all my die-cutting on this project.


Here's my cute little Gift Carton:



Isn't that fun?
It's just a little carton and it's so much fun to play with!

I began with a piece of watercolor paper.
I stamped multiple stamps from the In the Kitchen Set,
using VersaMark ink. 
I then sprinkled it with white embossing powder,
and heat set it.


Next, I spritzed the embossed watercolor paper with water.
I sprinkled a couple of colors of Color Burst Powders 
onto the wet surface,
adding colors and water until I had the look I wanted.

Once it was all dry,
I ran it through my Crossover II Machine with the Gift Carton die.


I assembled the Gift Carton.
 It's easy to do with all the scorelines included.


I then cut the tag from some plain watercolor paper.
I stamped the sentiment on the tag,
and attached it to the Carton using a tiny red brad.

I punched a hole through the top tabs,
and tied a red ribbon bow through it.


It's such a fun little Gift Carton!
It would be perfect for gifting a special homemade treat!

I have to say that the In the Kitchen Stamp Set is really great!
There are 21...yes, 21...little stamps in the set!
It's a fabulous combination of kitchen utensils, food, and sentiments!
They're great for cards, layouts, recipe books and even planners!
I'll be sharing more projects using these stamps!

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,



Other Materials Used:
Watercolor Paper;
VersaMark Ink;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
White Embossing Powder;
Ken Oliver Color Burst - Merlot, Yello Ochre;
Offray Ribbon;
Mini Brad.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful carton Nancy, love the paper and the idea of stamping those wonderful stamps on it in white. Super project.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Bernadet said...

It looks great Nancy!

Diane said...

That's a lot of stamps there. Looks great in white on your cute little carton.

Blog Archive