Sunday 12 April 2020

Vilda Stamps - In An Endless Garden of Flowers...

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with my second project for Vilda Stamps!
I have another card to share, using a pretty floral stamp!

Here it is:


This beautiful stamp, along with the sentiment,
are two of the seven stamps in Vilda Set V861.
Again, I have watercolored my image.
Then I just did some simple layering,
pulling the colors from the stamp.


To finish things off, I added a double looped bow, 
and some pretty rhinestones.

Here's a closer look at the image.



Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
Watercolor Paper;
Watercolor Pencils and Waterbrush;
Recollections Cardstock;
Spellbinders - Marvelous Squares Die;
WRMK Deco Corner Chomper;
Kaisercraft Rhinestones;
Offray Ribbon.


* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with more fun Vilda projects!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


4 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful.

Shona Erlenborn said...

That is a beautiful stamp and you have colored it beautifully! Great sentiment too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card with lovely colours and colouring Nancy.
Keep well and safe
Faith x

Terry JP Arsenault said...

I hope you are keeping well Nancy. I just wanted to let you know that our blog (mine & Terry's now) has a new name and a new URL: https://tntartspirations.blogspot.com/
hugs,
Teresa

Blog Archive