Saturday 11 April 2020

Vilda Stamps - Wishing You a Happy Easter!

Hello, my friends!

I hope you're enjoying a very Blessed Easter!

It's my time to share some projects for Vilda Stamps!

On the 12th and 21st of each month, I will be sharing two projects/blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!
Due to the time difference between Canada and Sweden,
I will share my first project in the evening,
and my second project the next morning.

Today I am sharing a final Easter card.
Rather appropriate for Easter Sunday!
(Sweden time)

Here it is:


I began with the cute wheelbarrow stamp from the Kit With Flower Elves V656,
and the egg stamps from the Easter Bunny and Young Rooster V835 set.
I stamped them all onto watercolor paper, 
and colored them in with watercolor pencils and a waterbrush.
Then I fussy cut them out. 
I created a simple scene on my blue card base,
using some dies from my stash.


I cut a slit into the wheelbarrow and inserted my eggs.
I also used some foam tape when adhering everything in place.
This gives it some extra dimension. 


You can see some of the dimension in the photo here:



Vilda Stamps Used:




Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
CC Designs Frame Die;
Your Next Die Grass Border Die;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Watercolor Paper;
Watercolor Pencils.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with my second project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your barrow, it's eggs and the grass Nancy, such a cute sentiment too.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Blog Archive