Thursday 21 May 2020

Vilda Stamps - Bee Happy!

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with my second project for Vilda Stamps!

On the 12th and 21st of each month, I will be sharing two projects/blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!
Due to the time difference between Canada and Sweden,
I will share my first project in the evening,
and my second project the next morning.

* * * * *

This time I have made a fun little Bee Happy Card!

Here it is:


I stamped the adorable image onto watercolour paper.
I then coloured it with watercolour pencils and a water brush.
I then stamped and layered the sentiment.
It comes in the set, along with a second sentiment,
and two other cute images. 


I make so many bee projects
that I decided it paid to invest in these fun nesting hexagon dies.
It created the perfect shape for my card base,
along with the fun layers!


To finish off the card,
I added some pretty Stickles to the flower and the wings!

* * * * *

Vilda Stamps Used:



Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Watercolour Paper;
Prima Watercolor Pencils;
Water Brush;
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black;
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Stitched Hexgons;
Star Dust Stickles.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with more fun Vilda projects!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a darling image, it's perfect on your hexagon, beautifully coloured too Nancy.
Faith x

Carole Pollard said...

Just adorable great shape and colours Love and hugs Carole x

Shona Erlenborn said...

What beautiful coloring, Nancy! The hexagons are the perfect shape for your little bee card. Love all the layering!

Diane said...

Awh...Really cute bee card Nancy. Love the hexagon shaped card. Great idea.

Blog Archive