Wednesday 20 May 2020

Vilda Stamps - Thank You For Your Kindness!

Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share some projects for Vilda Stamps!

On the 12th and 21st of each month, I will be sharing two projects/blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!
Due to the time difference between Canada and Sweden,
I will share my first project in the evening,
and my second project the next morning.

Today I have made another CAS card.
It was fun and fast to put together!

Here it is:


I used a small flower motif from the V656 Stamp Set,
I stamped it randomly all over my background,
before adding it to my coloured card base.


I then stamped the sentiment from the V693 Stamp Set,
matted it, and adhered it in place with foam tape.


Finally, I added a small matching ribbon bow!
These days there seem to be even more reasons to send a card like this! :o)

* * * * *

Vilda Stamps Used:



Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Stampin Up Pool Party Ink;
Offray Ribbon.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with my second project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Nancy, love the stamps.
Faith x

Blog Archive