Monday 29 June 2020

Simply Crafty SVGs - Decagon Gift Box

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This month I'm sharing a really pretty little box!
I confess to REALLY liking this one...very much!

I've used the cut file called:

Decagon Gift Box


Here's my version:


Isn't that pretty?
It's so much fun to put together too!
The cut file includes several options, 
including panels and another top layer.


Since I used these pretty gold foil papers I didn't need the panels.
I think it needs to be filled with something very special!


The bow on the top is really fantastic...and so much easier than it looks!
I'll be using this one again and again!
I just folded it and glued it together,
and then I added a beautiful button from my stash. 
It was a shank button in the perfect colors,
so I just snipped off the shank before gluing it to the center.



File from Simply Crafty SVGs:


Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Craft Smith Gold Gift Paper Pad;
Button From My Stash.

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Very Luxurious box, it will make any gift look so expensive, LOVE the card you used for this wonderful box Nancy.
Take care
Faith x.

Bernadet said...

What a great box Nancy. Looks very luxurious and elegant

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful what a beautiful box design I just love it Love and hugs Carole x

Blog Archive