Friday 12 June 2020

Vilda Stamps - Butterfly Girl Tag

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with my second project for Vilda Stamps!
This time I have a sweet Butterfly Girl Tag!
I have used:

V618 Stamp

Here it is:


Isn't she adorable?
A sweet little butterfly has landed on her nose!


I have quite a few photos of this tag.
It's the first time I've used my Prima Metallic Watercolors,
and I just love the shimmer they produce! 
The Altair Art Papers were the perfect match to the colors!


I drew from the butterfly on her nose
and added a fun punched butterfly border strip to the top of the tag.
Then I added some sparkle pen to the strip,
to mimic the shimmer in the watercolor.


I also added some stickles to the butterfly on her nose,
just to make it stand out a little bit more.


I took some of the butterfly cutouts from the strip, folded the wings,
and adhered them to the tag.
I finished them off with some sparkle pen.
Finally, I added an eyelet and some ribbon to the top of the tag!



Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
Watercolor Paper;
Prima Metallic Watercolors;
Spellbinders Labels 11;
WRMK Corner Chomper - Scallop;
EK Success Edger - Butterfly Chain;
Offray Ribbon;
Spectrum Noir - Sparkle Pen.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with more fun Vilda projects!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


5 comments:

Anne ingram said...

Great card Nancy!! Love these stamps!!!❤

Carole Pollard said...

Such a sweet tag love the colours and pretty stamp Love and hugs Carole x

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is adorable. I like how you made the butterflies three dimensional. Hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! such a sweet image, love the metallic colouring, a beautiful tag.
Take care
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful little tag, Nancy. Love the shimmery colors and all the little butterfly details. So cute!

Blog Archive