Thursday 11 June 2020

Vilda Stamps - Soccer Boy Card

Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share some projects for Vilda Stamps!

On the 12th and 21st of each month, I will be sharing two projects/blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!
Due to the time difference between Canada and Sweden,
I will share my first project in the evening,
and my second project the next morning.

* * *

For my first project today,
 I have made a card that would be great for a boy!
I have used:

V834 Stamp Set

When the name of this stamp set is translated to English, it's called:
Boy with Hose Bell and Strawberry Girl
I'm not sure if the "Hose Bell" is referring to the slingshot or the soccer ball! lol
There are five stamps in this set.
It includes two sweet characters and some accessories.

Here is my card:


I stamped and watercolored my image.
I did it on the textured side of the paper,
so you can see that texture in the photos.


I kept the embellishments very simple.
I added a piece of a felt die-cut strip of soccer balls.


These sweet images are so much fun to play with!


Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
Watercolor Paper;
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black;
Prima Watercolor Pencils;
Paint Brush;
Bazzill Cardstock;
Unknown Felt Trim.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with my second project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


4 comments:

Anne ingram said...

That little chap is awesome!! I adore his big boots!!! Great card Nancy ❤

Carole Pollard said...

So cute and I love the colours you used on this Love and hugs Carole x

Terry JP Arsenault said...

Such a cute card and great coloring on the image. hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful image, beautifully coloured Nancy, love the football additions.
Take care
Faith x

Blog Archive