Wednesday 8 July 2020

Maker's Movement - Let's Celebrate!

Hello, my friends!

I'm back today to share a fun project for Maker's Movement!

However, I have some things to share with you before I get to my project! :o)

First of all, there's a fabulous sale going on right now at Maker's Movement.
Until July 31st, everything is BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!!
Head on over to the SHOP for all the details, and to fill your cart!

Secondly, I just wanted to say a few words about Traveler's Notebooks.
I've been wanting to play with this style for a long time.
I was holding off on it because all the spreads I was seeing included photos.
I'm not so good at taking photos for documenting events lately.
That kind of quit when the kids left home! lol
I have made the decision to go ahead and do my spreads
...with or without photos.
We've had some really interesting and exciting things happening lately,
and I just really want to document them...however I'm inspired to do so!
I can fill my pages with anything I want to fill them with.
I think that's the joy of this style of memory keeping.
So I plans to share all kinds of fun spreads in the days ahead!

Okay, that's enough blabbing...now onto my project!

* * * * *
Of course I used my Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.


With all that goodness...here's my first Traveler's Notebook spread!


The products from Maker's Movement are perfect for this style of creativity!
This spread is in honour of our 35th Wedding Anniversary
which we celebrated on June 15th. 
I will fill in the journal spot with details of our celebration.
I left the right-hand page open because I WILL be adding a photo.
I just haven't decided which one.


The photo above is the fun Mini File Folder Set.
I'll be using this one over and over...and over!
I adhered the bottom bit of the file closed, 
so it serves as a pocket for the great insert.
I'll be doing some private journaling on the insert! ;o)


I added the little tab to the top edge of the file,
and added a sweet little pink posey
that I die-cut using the Petite Posey Die Set.
I'll be sharing more of that fun die set very soon. 


I added this journal spot from the paper collection.
Using a date stamp, I added the date of my anniversary.
Then I added the "Happy Anniversary" from the Essential Sentiments Stamp Set.
All the green zigzag, around the page, is from the Borders Set Stamp Set.


On this page, I die-cut the banner from the Mini File Folder Die Set.
I stamped it with "Let's Celebrate", from the Essential Sentiments Stamp Set,
before adhering it to the top of the page.


Finally, I added another die-cut posey to the bottom right corner.
It blended into the page, so it was hard to see.
Then I put my watermark over it...so it's even harder to see! lol
Here I pulled the insert out of the Mini File,
so you could see the whole thing. 

I'll be sharing more Traveler's Notebook spreads in the coming months!
I hope you'll keep coming back to check them out! :o)

* * * * *


Other Materials Used:
GCD Studios - Pure Bliss Collection;
Memento Gray Flannel Ink;
Martha Stewart Green Stem Ink;
ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:


3 comments:

Natalia said...

Looks beautiful!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully put together with lovely papers and lots of fab details Nancy.
Take care
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Great pages and design Nancy, you could add receipts from your travels and ticket stubs if you don't do photos, or buy postcards and chop them up to fit..done.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Blog Archive