Friday 10 July 2020

My Scrap Chick - Another Fun Box!

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun new project share for My Scrap Chick!

Today I'm featuring the:

 Hinged Box with 3D Flower and Belly Band

This is another really fun box to put together. 
Yes, I definitely love to make boxes!
The file includes a great flower cut that I will be using over and over. 

Here's my box:


Isn't that pretty?
I used my favorite floral paperpad...I'm down to the scraps after this.


The sample in the shop shows the pretty flower shaped and layered.
I decided to use my favorite flower making technique to change the flower up.
If you missed it, you can find my flower post HERE.
It worked perfectly for this cut file!


The box measures 3 1/2" square,
and opens like a pizz box.


The file includes a belly band,
which is what my flower is adhered to.
It's great to use pretty double sided paper for this one.


I added a large white pearl to the center of my flower.
Everything else is just the fun cut file!


My Scrap Chick File

Hinged Box with 3D Flower and Belly Band

Other Materials Used:
K  & Company - Watercolor Bouquet;
Large White Pearl;
ScraPerfect - Best Glue Ever.

* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fabulous make, Nancy! Beautiful papers and the flower is gorgeous!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

YEP! A Gorgeous box, love the hinged box design, your paper and flower lift it to a higher level.
Take care
Faith x

Chrissy said...

That is so beautiful Nancy, the flower is gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sybil B. said...

Such a beautiful box with a gorgeous flower Nancy! 💝💝💝

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is gorgeous. I love your flower. Hugs, Teresa

Valerie said...

Love your gift box and your flower is absolutely beautiful. So happy you shared the link to your tutorial. I have to try this.

Blog Archive