Saturday 11 July 2020

Vilda Stamps - Masculine Card

Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share some projects for Vilda Stamps!

Last month when I shared my bright and cheerful Thank You card,
I mentioned that the stamps would make a great masculine/grungy style card.
That's what I have for you today!

I have used the same design and the same background stamp
but I am using a different sentiment!

Here it is:


I didn't worry about the stamping being solid for this card. 
I stamped the squares and the sentiment on the kraft cardstock.


I layered it on black cardstock, and then wrapped it with some jute.
My card base is made of kraft, and I layered it with a fun paper from Tim Holtz.


Originally, I was planning to add metal gears to the squares.
I have cleaned and organized my room so well that I can't find my gears! lol 
Instead I punched them from the kraft cardstock.


I really like the sentiment very much!
Below is the picture of both cards side by side.


Vilda Stamps Used:


and


Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Tim Holtz Crowded Attic Paper;
Stampin' Up Gears Punch;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Jute.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with my second project,
where I'm using another stamp a second time.

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super masculine card Nancy, great use of the kraft card.
Take care
Faith x

Blog Archive