Sunday 12 July 2020

Vilda Stamps - Bee Happy...Second Version

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with my second project for Vilda Stamps!

Again, I am sharing a project using a stamp that I have used previously.
My first card was very bee hivey.
This time I think it's just a happy card!
 I love the combination of black with this green.

Here's my card:


I matted the image and sentiment,
and then mounted them to the card base using foam tape.


Last time I watercoloured the image.
This time I used Spectrum Noir markers.


I really like the font of the "Bee Happy"!
I found this pretty ceramic bee button in my stash.
I tied a little baker's twine bow through it,
and adhered it to my card.


Here are both cards together.


Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Ceramic Bee Button;
Baker's Twine.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I hope you've enjoyed seeing these stamps used more than once.
I sometimes forget to use some of my stamps over again.
I'll be back soon with more fun Vilda projects!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I agree about the green a super background for this lovely image, another beautiful card.
Take care
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great coloring with the different mediums! Two very cute cards!

Teresa Arsenault said...

So cute! Great contrast with the green background. Love it. Hugs, Teresa

Eekers said...

I didn't know I needed bee buttons, but now I do. :D Gorgeous x

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie Nancy, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sybil B. said...

Such a precious card Nancy!😊💝

Sony said...

- Nice article thanks this post share

Blog Archive