Monday 20 July 2020

Vilda Stamps - Bookmark

Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share some projects for Vilda Stamps!

On the 12th and 21st of each month, I will be sharing two projects/blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!
Due to the time difference between Canada and Sweden,
I will share my first project in the evening,
and my second project the next morning.

Today I have made a fun bookmark,
using a sentiment from:

V693 Stamp Set - English Texts 2010

Here it is:


I found this fun book paper in my stash, which is ideal for a bookmark!
I layered a strip of it onto a white cardstock base.
I stamped my sentiment with embossing ink,
and embossed it with a fun glittered embossing powder. 
All the glitter makes it a little bit harder to read.
It says: "Reading is to the mind what excercise is to the body."


Finally, I used my tag punch at the top of the bookmark, and added my ribbon.


Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
White Cardstock;
Project Life Papers - Desktop Edition;
Stampendous Emboss Ink;
Turquoise Glittered Embossing Powder;
WRMK Euro Hook Chomper;
Celebrate It! Ribbon

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with my second project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


3 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your bookmark.xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous design ideas these are another so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! Yes the paper is perfect match for this lovely quote and bookmark Nancy.
Take care
Faith x

Blog Archive