Tuesday 21 July 2020

Vilda Stamps - Butterfly Tag

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with my second project for Vilda Stamps!

This time I have made a pretty butterfly tag, using:

V693 Stamp Set - English Texts 2010

and

V710 Stamp Set - Butterfly Corner with Butterflies.

Here it is:


I began with cutting a tag from watercolour paper.
I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment,
along woth various butterflies from the stamp set.
I then spritzed with water and sprinkled with Color Burst powder.


Once it was dry, I added it to a larger cardstock tag,
and then used foam tape to add it to another cardstock tag.


Finally, I added some pearls to the corners, and a ribbon to the top!


Vilda Stamps Used:



Other Materials Used:
Watercolour Paper;
Recollections Cardstock;
Stampendous Emboss Ink;
White Detail Embossing Powder;
Ken Oliver Color Burst - Indigo;
Tim Holtz Die - Stacked Tags;
Celebrate It Ribbon;
Crafts Pearls.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with more fun Vilda projects!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another so pretty tag.
Take care
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very cute tag!

Terry JP Arsenault said...

Beautiful tag. hugs, Teresa

Chrissy said...

Beautiful tag Nancy and great effect with the powders..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Blog Archive