Friday 14 August 2020

My Scrap Chick - My Blessings Box - For Annabel

 Hello, my friends!


Today I have a fun new project share for My Scrap Chick!

This is a follow-up post to the last one I shared. 
If you missed it, you can check it out HERE.
I haven't done anything to my little picket fence box yet
but I've decided to call it "My Blessings Box."

Today I'm featuring the following files:

Words Assortment of 55 

Label Assortment

Here is what I did:


I cut all of the words out of both black and white cardstock.


Then I cut a MULTITUDE of labels.
This file includes so many great shapes.
I sized them all to fit my 4 x 4 cards.
Since some of my labels are quite dark,
I then cut some white labels, slightly smaller.
It will be so handy to have these all cut out and ready to create with.

So with all these fun goodies, I got to work on my first Scripture card.


This one was actually a special request from my sweet friend, Annabel.
She requested this Scripture verse, as well as the color yellow.
(We have this "thing" going with yellow!)
This is the version Annabel shared,
which is from The Passion Translation.
Isn't this verse lovely in this translation?
It fits in beautifully with my recurring theme of JOY too!

I used the "dear friend" and the label on the front. 
Then I decided to decorate the back too.
Here's what I did there:


My Scrap Chick Files Used:


Other Materials Used:
Momenta Cardstock;
Momento Ink - Rose Bud;
Stampin' Up Stamp Set - The Nicest Thing;
Unknown Mini Chipboard Heart.

* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Big thanks to Annabel for requesting this Scripture verse!
You're a dear friend, Annabel,
and you bring me much JOY!

If any of you would like to request a card made,
using your favorite Scripture verse,
just leave a comment for me!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Very sweet and thoughtful. Hugs, Teresa

Eekers said...

This post kind of made me feel famous for a second :D So pleased to have made it to the "Blessings Box" and not the alternative box! ;) Also, YELLOW! :D :D :D xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a great idea to cut out so many Nancy AND then use them LOL. Love the insert.
Faith x

Blog Archive