Monday 24 August 2020

Simply Crafty SVGs - Crayon Box

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This month I'm sharing a fun little Crayon Box.
With the start of school right around the corner here, 
it's the pefect time to share this one.

The good news for all of you is that this is a FREE file!
It measures about 2 1/2" x 3 1/2",
and is just the right size to hold a gift card. 
Or you could fill it with yummy treats.
Or you could fill it with a gift card and yummy treats! lol

It would be a thoughtful gift for any teacher, or student,
that may be nervous about heading back to school.

Here's my box:


As you can see, I opted to add a little shaker element.


I found this fun pencil paper in my stash.
It's not crayons but I think it works very well.


It's a very easy project that goes together very quickly,
and it's so much fun to make!


I added a piece of acetate, 
and then used a piece of white cardstock behind.
I think the white shows off the shaker bits beautifully!



File from Simply Crafty SVGs:


Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air;
Recollections Cardstock;
Project Life Desktop Edition;
Scrap of Grafix Acetate;
Unknown Sequins and Micro Beads.

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:


Simply Craft SVGs Facebook 

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

So cute!

Jana Forrest said...

Nancy your crayon box is fabulous. I love the shaker element. Very very well done my friend!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a marvellous make Nancy, love the file, the shaker element and the fab paper.
Faith x

Blog Archive