Friday 21 August 2020

Vilda Stamps - Thanks Card

 Hello, my friends!


It's time for a new project share for Vilda Stamps!

 Today I'm using the V656 - Flower Elves A5 Kit.
This is a big set of 13 stamps in varying sizes.
It's so much fun to play with!

Now, I realize that these are actually flower fairies,
but as I was colouring it, I decided it kind of looked like an eggplant girl.
Can you see it?

It's the time of year when people are enjoying the harvest of their garden.
On our local community page, 
many are generously offering to sharing their bounty.
That was the inspiration for my card today.
 Whether it's flowers or eggplants, it makes a fun "Thanks" card!

Here it is:


I stamped the image on watercolour paper, using Archival ink.
I then coloured it using Inktense watercolour pencils and a waterbrush.

I layered up the card base and background, and added a labe.
Then I went about creating a fun dimensional bed of leaves for my girl.


I curled cut/embossed and then curled the leaves
before adhering them in place.
Then I used foam tape to add the image.
I die-cut the sentiment and added it to the background.

Finally, I added some sparkly glitter glue to the leaves,
and a rhinestone to each corner.


Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
Unknown Watercolour Paper;
Jet Black Archival Ink;
Recollections Cardstock;
Sizzix Thinlits - Card, Basics;
Momenta Cut & Emboss Leaves;
Inktense Watercolour Pencils;
Water Brush;
Crafts Rhinestones;
Unknown Glitter Glue.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is a wonderful card and yes I can see the "eggplant" LOL. Love the texture of the leaves for her bed.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Your little eggplant girl looks lovely, snuggled in her bed of leaves. Very pretty card Nancy!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is adorable. I like how you popped up the layers. Hugs, Teresa

Blog Archive