Thursday 10 September 2020

Star Stampz Challenge #14 - Autumn

  Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new challenge at the Star Stampz Challenge blog

The Challenge runs once a month.
The winner will receive a prize of three images,
and there's also a Top 3 chosen.
Head over to the blog to see all the rules.

 The challenge this month is:

Autumn

I've made a card using the cute Pumpkin Pile Image,
which you can find right HERE!

I really like scarecrows, and have quite a collection of them.
So this fella was lots of fun to play with!

Here's my card:


Isn't he fun?...and look at all those great pumpkins!
I coloured the image, and backed it with some orange cardstock.


I layered it onto a burlap background before adding it to a white card base.
Then I added a couple of die-cut embellishments!

Here's a closer look at the image:


Other Materials Used:
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Bazzill Cardstock;
Unknown Burlap Paper;
Spellbinders Decorative Curved Square Die.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you'll stop by the Star Stampz Challenge blog
to see all the other fun inspiration.
Then make a fun card and join us!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

2 comments:

Susan M said...

Fabulous colouring Nancy and love your burlap background. Autumn seems to have come quickly this year. Looking forward to some of your cozy creations !

Teresa Arsenault said...

Nice colouring and pretty die cuts. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Teresa

Blog Archive