Saturday 12 September 2020

Vilda Stamps - Sweet Dreams

 Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share a new project for Vilda Stamps!

Today I have made a card featuring another stamp from the V837 Stamp Set.
You can find it in the shop HERE.

Here is my card:


I stamped the image onto watercolor paper,
and colored it with watercolor pencils and a water brush.
Then I fussy cut the image out before adhering it to the card base,
using foam tape.


I stamped out the sentiment and added that with foam tape too.
Finally, I added a pretty bow to the top of the card. 
This is a new die, and I was anxious to use it.
It's so pretty with the lovely embossing,
which you can see a little better in the photo below.


Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Watercolor Paper;
Prima Watercolor Pencils;
Water Brush;
WRMK Nesting Circles Dies;
Joy! Crafts Die;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Stampin' Up Modern Label Punch

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with another project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


1 comment:

Bernadet said...

This is so supercute Nancy.
Love the colourcombi

Blog Archive