Saturday 10 October 2020

Star Stampz Challenge #15 - Ribbon, Lace, Twine and/or Cord

  Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new challenge at the Star Stampz Challenge blog

The Challenge runs once a month.
The winner will receive a prize of three images,
and there's also a Top 3 chosen.
Head over to the blog to see all the rules.

 The challenge this month is and easy one:

Ribbon, Lace, Twine and/or Cord

I made a card featuring the lovely My Sweet Rose Image,
which you can find HERE.

Here's my card:


I think it's such a pretty image!
I colored it with my markers, and die-cut it out.
I matted it with blue cardstock.
I just got this fun Intricate Lace die,
so the lace I'm using for the challenge is paper lace.


I adhered the lace to blue cardstock.
That was then layered on the white card base.
Then I used foam tape to ahere the matted image to the center of the card front. 


I added a sheer blue double-looped bow,
which also fits the challenge.
Finally, I added some Stickles to various bits
 for some pretty sparkle.


Star Stampz Image Used:


Other Materials Used:
Alcohol Markers;
DCWV Cardstock;
Tim Holtz Intricate Lace Die;
Sizzix Tags Rounded Die;
Celebrate It Ribbon;
Star Dust Stickles.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you'll come join our Challenge at Star Stampz!

* * * * *

2 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

wat een mooie kleurrijke kaart!
Very sweat card.
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Lovely image and love your colour choices Nancy. Such a beautiful card.
Faith x

Blog Archive